Our home loan officers will help you find the lending solution that works for your long-term home ownership goals. Whether you are buying your first home or purchasing an investment property, "We Care" about how this loan will work for you and your financial future.
As your Community Savings and Loan, we primarily lend within our branch location communities located in Johnson and Wyandotte County. Argentine Federal Savings serves the mortgage lending needs of our neighbors in the following areas: Cass, Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties in Missouri and Wyandotte, Johnson, Miami and Leavenworth counties in Kansas.
Argentine Federal Savings Home Loan Types and Programs:
- Conventional Loans: These are ideal for neighbors with solid credit histories and stable employment history. We have access to some of the lowest interest rates and fees available.
- FHA Loans: FHA home loans are insured by the federal government and offer buyers a chance to purchase a home with a minimal down payment of 3.5%. FHA loans generally have more reasonable underwriting and credit guidelines, no monthly payment reserves, gift funds for down payment, and reasonable income qualifications.
- VA Loanss: The Department of Veteran's Affairs administers this great program for anyone with qualifying military service. VA loans enable the veteran to purchase a home with no down payment, and at competitive interest rates. VA borrowers also enjoy low closing costs with only a financed funding fee, and no mortgage insurance.
- Jumbo Loans: As a portfolio lender, Argentine Federal Savings is able to customize your jumbo loan to your needs.
- Investment Property: Borrow up to 75% of the funds that you need to purchase non-owner occupied or multiple investment properties. As an independent lender, we can customize loan terms based upon your individual needs.
- Second Mortgage: Put your largest investment to work by consolidating high interest debt, financing college education, or by making improvements to your home. A second mortgage with a low interest rate, and also carries potential tax advantages. Provides access up to 80% of the equity in your home with fixed and variable rate options.
- Home Equity Line of Credit: Embrace the security of extra funds as you need them without using high interest credit cards. With a home equity line of credit, you can exercise maximum control over your withdrawals and monthly payments. Argentine Federal Savings can help you access a maximum 80% of your home equity (less the balance owed on your first mortgage).