- Savings & CDs
- Money Market
- Mortgage Loans
- Auto Loans
- About Us
- Contact Us
The following positions are available:
Full Time Banking Services Representitive: We are currently looking for a full-time staff member at our Kansas City, KS location. A Banking Services Position is an entry level banking position. Staff members will work directly with customers both on the phone and in person. Applicants should be friendly and professional. No experience is required, but previous banking experience is a plus. The hours will be between 37-40 hours per week. For this position the hours will be:
8:30 AM - 4:15 PM Monday - Thursday
8:30 AM - 6:15 PM Fridays
1) Delivers quality customer service by greeting and responding to customers promptly and courteously.
2) Be able to explain the institution's products and services such as checking and savings accounts, certificates of deposit and internet banking.
3) Receives checks and cash for deposit, verifies amount and examines checks for endorsement.
4) Cashes checks after verification of signatures and customer balances.
5) Enters customer transactions into the computer and issues a receipt.
6) Be able to balance currency, coin and checks in cash drawer at end of shift.
7) Responsible for adherence to the institution's operational compliance and security policies and all applicable state and federal laws.
8) Other duties as assigned
We offer competitive salary. Salary is based on experience and job history. Competitive benefits are offered for full time employees.
For more information contact Jeannie Ouderkirk at (913) 831-2004 or by e-mail at: email@example.com